Last night we had a night life event with our middle school students over at our house. This was the first of a number of night life events that we are going to be doing throughout the year (not all of them at our house though).
Last night we split our students up by grade and played Fear Factor! Here is a list of all the events we did:
1. Frozen Sheet – Students had to unfold a frozen sheet and get their whole team standing on it to win.
2. Milkshake – We gave each team 15 mouthwash cups of whole strawberries and syrup blended with spaghetti o’s.
3. Gun Structure – We gave each person on the team a piece of bubble gum and then they had to work together to create the tallest structure.
4. Pinned – The teams had to pin 36 clothes pins to two of their teammates faces.
5. Cream Pie – The teams elected two students to eat a whipped cream pie that had vienna sausages and olives mixed into it.
6. Cake Pops – Each team was given nine “cake pops”. The “cake pops” were really chocolate covered radishes.
It was a lot of fun last night, and really messy! We had 68 people crammed into our house, so you could say that Wendi and I played our own version of Fear Factor!
Posted on January 9, 2012, in Games, Middle School Ministry, Student Ministry, Youth Event, Youth Ministry and tagged Fear Factor, Middle School, Student Ministry, Youth Ministry. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.