Uprising Recap (8/15)
Here’s what went down at Uprising last night:
- Last night was our small group kickoff for the fall. The whole night was geared around our small groups.
- We started off the night with the Interlude Dance. If you haven’t seen this yet, or done this in your ministry you need to check it out. Our students love it!
- Set List: Grace Like Rain, Set Free
- We had all our small groups sit at tables last night and I shared with our students the purpose behind our small groups. That we want them to learn together about God and the Bible (Psalm 119:105), that it’s a place where they can share their hearts with each other and pray for one another (Galatians 6:2), and a place where they can have fun!
- We had table battles the rest of the night. We had small group competitions around tables to see which small group could come out on top.
- Next Up: 4 week series on friendship called, Hello Friend!
Posted on August 16, 2012, in middle school, Middle School Ministry, Youth Ministry, Youth Worship and tagged Middle School Ministry, Prince Avenue Baptist Church, Student Ministry, Uprising, Youth Ministry. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.