Uprising Recap (8/22)
Here’s what went down at Uprising last night:
- We started off the night with the Trashcan game. This is a classic game in our ministry, and one that the students really love!
- Set List: Divine Romance, Your Love Never Fails
- This was our first week in a series called Hello Friend. In this series looking at the importance of friends in our lives, and how to be a good friend. This week we looked at The Power of Friends. Our friends have the power to influence us in a good direction or in a bad direction.
- Main Text: Ecclesiastes 4:7-12
- Main Point: Don’t underestimate the power of good friends.
Posted on August 23, 2012, in middle school, Middle School Ministry, Youth Ministry, Youth Worship and tagged Middle School Ministry, Prince Avenue Baptist Church, Student Ministry, Uprising, Youth Ministry. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.